Tag Archives: Health
Complementary medicine or alternative medicine has become increasingly popular over the past decade. The major complementary and alternative medicine treatments are usually considered to be homoeopathy, acupuncture, herbal medicine, osteopathy, chiropractic and nutritional medicine, although this is based on patient and practitioner use rather than on definitive evidence.
In addition to conventional medicine, complementary medicine is comprised of natural therapies and medicines to restore and maintain health. It is also regarded a practice beyond the realm of conventional modern medicine. There are various online clinics dealing natural therapies in Adelaide, where you can find network of international complementary medicine specialists who are perfectly placed to provide the most effective and appropriate natural therapies treatment possible.
These alternative medicine specialists of natural therapies in Adelaide can help treat most conditions like headaches, sore throats, flu and cold, indigestion, ear infections, dermatitis, urinary tract infections, sprains and strains. Some chronic conditions such as cardiovascular disease, arthritis, cancer, muscle-skeletal pain, depression, stress and even pregnancy and childbirth may be treated with complementary medicine as well.
Constipation is one condition that could make one feel miserable. Natural therapies help in tackling the problem in a much better manner. With minor diet modifications and natural therapies done under expert guidance, the problem can be dealt with in a natural manner.
1.Place a cold mud pack or cold wet towel around the navel area for approximately twenty minutes regularly.
2.Regular hip baths in cold water, while gently massaging the area around the navel in an anti-clockwise direction could provide relief.
3.Hip bath using drumstick leaves, tamarind leaves and castor oil for about fifteen minutes once or twice a day.
4.Regular intake of high-fibre foods such as green vegetables, wholegrain cereals, beans and fruits are recommended.
5.Drink a minimum of twelve glasses of water a day.
6.Limit the intake of processed and refined foods such as de-husked pulses, potatoes etc.
7.Reduce solid intake and include plenty of liquids such as fresh fruit and vegetable juices, coconut water, buttermilk, soups in regular diet.
8.Sometimes it is also recommended to take two tablespoons of castor oil mixed in two glass of warm water at bedtime for a few days.
9.Soak about three to four figs in a glass of water overnight. The resulting solution could be consumed in the morning, while also chewing the soaked figs for easy bowel movement.
So, if you wish to know more about complementary medicine, please visit www.homoeopathiccare.com.au
These are the fundamental techniques for self mental health healing.
1. The associated level of consciousness for silent meditation for mental health healing is the alpha level. You can listen to a soothing music or nature sounds to provide guidance while going into this state of relaxation.
2. In order to create in your mind your aspiration or mental health healing effectively, it is suggested that you envisage a mental display that your eyes can see. This is like watching a big screen television. It has to be in a forward position, in front of your eyes, and lifted at around a twenty degree angle. The visualized screen must at least be six feet away. Make the image as big as possible. Have your eyes closed and make the mental image of this video screen. In the course of mental visualization, images on the screen are projected by your thoughts.
3. Examine the existing health condition of your body including any disease or soreness being felt that makes you uncomfortable. It is not necessary to visualize exactly the appearance of every part of the body. Plain images are sufficient to address one’s thoughts. For instance, your internal organs do not have to look exactly the way they are in your mind’s eye. Visualize an illustrative image of the illness. You have to sense the emotions related to this physical dilemma in order to create an effective mental health healing.
4. This time, make a mental image of the disease or ill health vanishing. By using your thoughts, devise a network to take away the health problem. For example, you can think of a tumor being melted or disintegrated into smaller particles that can be removed from the body.
Infections inside the body can be seen targeted by the immune system mechanisms and overcoming them. On every attack, every cancer cell may be dissipating and replaced by healthy cells.
If you have pain on your muscles or any part of the body, your mental healing can start with a visualization of a healing radiance over the pain that makes it go away and restores the healthy condition of your physical body. There is no exact science in visualization. Use mental images that work effectively for you. Symbolic visuals can be understood by your subconscious.
5. Allow the ultimate image in your mind of your body in the pink of health. Sense the energized feeling and happiness of being in good health. Let your mind go beyond the physical and believe that this mental health healing is happening at that moment. Affirmations for health and healing are great supportive statements that can help you in your visualization.
6. Liberate yourself and have faith on your body’s own capability to heal it. As soon as this is done, you can emerge from the alpha level of your conscious mind. Have absolute faith that the mental health healing action is actually occurring. Bear in mind that the mental health healing activity is not a substitute for consulting with your physician. Always have a rigorous diagnostic examination for grave illnesses. This is merely a type of complimentary medical approach that can be utilized along with medical treatment in a health facility.
Barbarella Alderson is a featured and syndicated expert columnist on the topic of health & healing for the Secret Enquirer. For more health & healing tips and articles, visit http://www.SecretEnquirer.com now.